Monday, October 4, 2010

Geography project . ;)

In Geography we are all doing projects on different countries of the world .
I was asked to do a project on tow 3nd world countries .
I picked to do my first one on the Democratic Republic of Congo and I hav'nt picked one for my second one yet . 
I chose to do it on the congo because I have alot of friends from there .
I started doing research for it and i have been searching for flights for my virtual trip to the Congo , but it  is very hard to find a cheap direct flight .                                                                                                       (image from travelblog.com)
I have found the names for some zulu tripes in the congo and I plan to visit one
and all the history of Zulu tribes . :)     (Info from :africaguide.com)

Blog later . 
xoxo Bebhinn girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment