Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Long time

I havnt been blogging for ages because I got an operation and havnt been doing anything to blog about apart from lying in bed watching tele and on the laptop .
I never thought I would hear myself saying this but I really miss going to school ... School is something that you would look forward to going into each morning cus im in Ty and its just fun all the time , I have been out for 2 week now and the time is tragging out it feels like forever , i have missed out on sooo much , like work experience ... The " but you didnt play " which i starred in but i was replaced by Niamh which is cool cus Niamh is a good actor ha .. I missed out Lá Glas(Green day) which is always a really good say no matter what year your in , I saw all the pictures though Mrs.L Chloe and Ruth dressed up as pilots to the Ty aer lingus Aeroplane , And the rest of the students in TY were the passengers. TY also made pancakes last Tuesday for pancake tuesday even though it was the week before but they decided to do then .. It seems like im missing out on the great memories :/
On Thursday aswell I think that all the year ar going to a museum on remains that where found in the bogs in Ireland i think , Ruth said that her grandads boot is in the museum haa .
There is also going to be a Percussion work shop which i would of really like to go too cus i love everything percussion butttt i cantt :(
Seems like everyones having a great time by looking at everyones blogs and pictures :D
haveee funn
Choa Choa
xx

7 comments:

  1. hey there bebhinn, school life isnt as fun without you:( come back soon!! and apparently my great grandathers shoe is in a museum, but i dont know if that the truth, but if i see it im going to take back whats rightfully mine! when will you be back in school?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruth , I miss school and unusual amount hah, Especially you:/ I will come back asap cus im going back hospital on the 4th of April or something to see whats going on .
    Yeah you do that , they can't arrest you for taking the boot , just say you where looking for the other one to wear out to your birthday and you heard it was in a bog ha ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bebhinn, we miss you as well and all the fun you bring to class :)
    There will still be plenty of fun things to do when you come back. We are going to the ballet, swimming, retreat, and bowling. I'm sure there are other things planned but I can't think of them now.
    Get well soon.
    Mrs L :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be back soon enough :) cant wait.
    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. get better...now! I've nobody to sing yellow submarine with :(

    ReplyDelete